Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to set new roku tv up,it talking about. TLc. IT…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set new roku tv up,it talking about

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

TLc

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

IT is asking for me togo computer to put in a code I can't get to where the code go into

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

I'm been trying to for about 30minutes now the code has expired

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Sorry about delayed reply, please message me when available to proceed

Please reply here and do not open duplicate question