Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My recently purchased Sony BDPS3700 Streaming Blu-Ray Disc…

Customer Question
My recently purchased Sony...

My recently purchased Sony BDPS3700 Streaming Blu-Ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi (2016 Model) will not eject the DVD or shut off either manually or by remote. This started a week ago. I've tried unplugging the player for 24-26 hours and when reconnected the power light comes on and it will not shut off either manually or by remote. Therefore disk I rented will not eject. I purchased though Amazon. Question is there a trouble shooting option you recommend. to cause the player to eject the disk or should i return it to Amazon for replacement
Order #(###) ###-####6130610
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
Quantity: 1

Technician's Assistant: How old is your BDPS3700?

2016 Model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your BDPS3700?

Purchased Nov 25 2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all for now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician