Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to pair my remote with our tv. Element ??? Less…

Customer Question
I'm trying to pair...

I'm trying to pair my remote with our tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Element ??? Less than 1 year.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Element? What happened right before this?

I just bought this Rokyu today. I had cancelled our intenet service here in Naples, FL (our vacation home) because of its unreliability. Comcast. So, I got the Roku stick today @ the AT&T store, and then went to Comcast to pick up an internet modem. which I have installed.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Are you trying to program the Roku remote to operate the Element TV?

Please elaborate it.

I've followed the instructions in the booklet that accompanied the remote and the stick, I had to go to HDMI2 to get to the screen with the basic 3-part diagram for pairing my remote. The second section shows that I should hold down a button on the bottom for 3 seconds. I don't have a button on my remote.
What has happened?! No phone call.

Sorry for the delayed reply, there is some problem with the payment for phone call service at your end