Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Hooked up Roku streaming stick to hdmi port on my tv! I have…

Customer Question
Hooked up Roku streaming...

Hooked up Roku streaming stick to hdmi port on my tv! I have my tv audio thru my a/v recieiver, consequently I do not get any audio!

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I get video

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Power wise, electrical outlet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

When you say "tv audio", do you mean channels from a cable or satellite box?
What is the make/model of the av receiver?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.