Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My new Roku showed it was connected to my network and

Customer Question
My new Roku showed...

My new Roku showed it was connected to my network and internet, but I can't get any picture or Roku instructions on the screen now that setup steps are basically done

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Signal strength is good

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes, multiple times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

After restarting the unit I get the bouncing Roku name and then it goes to blue screen

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.