Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Actually, it is my Blu-ray disc player. I can't eject the…

Customer Question
Actually, it is my...

Actually, it is my Blu-ray disc player. I can't eject the disc.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

It is plugged into my iMac

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I put in a disc to add to my iTunes. I did 6 of them just fine the other day, so maybe it's the CD. But I can't even eject it at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.