Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I disconnected it when GZoogle Fiber was installed becasue…

Customer Question
I disconnected it when...

I disconnected it when GZoogle Fiber was installed becasue therre was contention with Netflix.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Can I reconnect the device and still use Google fiber, yet stream other things like History Channel

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

It was a RRoku device, or do you mean the Cable box ?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Researching now. I think my Roku account is still active, so I wanted to go that direction

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris