Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Unit powers up ( light blinking) and I get Roku home screen…

Customer Question
Unit powers up (white...

Unit powers up (white light blinking) and I get Roku home screen with apps. However, remote doesn't work and within a few moments unit seems to power down (white light off).

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Pull power cord for a minute or so to default unit but no effect.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Have you tried new batteries in Roku remote?