Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I use Roku to stream Netflix yesterday, I could not do it.

Customer Question
I use Roku to...

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Just the Christ picture and adds for Roku

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

TV

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number of Roku device in question?

Model # 2702X

OK, please reboot the Roku device and reply back with the result

I don't want to talk I HAVE ALREADY SPENT #35

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

rebooting did not help
I also changed the batteries in the remote

OK, have you tried any other app in Roku device and does it work?

I already spent $35 to get this far. Why is it coasting to fix Roku's problem?

I have no info about billing, please contact customer service via following link/ number

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
USA:(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks

Tried and nothing works for the choices on the remote
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

The reason I use Roku is to stream Netflix I have been doing this for at leas 5 years

This is a paid service.

Do you wish to continue?

What do you mean a paid service I told the other tech that I don't want to talk

You mentioned "Why is it costing to fix ROKU's problem"

This is a paid service.

I have already paid $35 to talk to you

Yes, you have although you mentioned you did not want to pay for a ROKU problem.

Your phone option is only if I prefer. I do not prefer

This is a paid service regardless of the phone option. The phone option is additional.