Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have misplaced my roku remotes. How do I tell is it in the…

Customer Question
Hi I have misplaced...

Hi I have misplaced my roku remotes

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

How do I tell is it in the box

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I’ll look. Umm. U mean turn roku on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have one upstairs none downstairs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Anyone there
Help
Hello
Hellllloooooo
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

If you misplaced the Roku remotes and can't find them then you need to order new remotes. You would need to identify which Roku devices you have and order them direct from Roku below:

https://www.roku.com/accessories

The Roku will not work without the remote, so a remote is needed.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?