Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to set up finally got it to connect to wifi but the…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up finally got it to connect to wifi but the instructions are now in German? Anyway to get back to English...or if I have to start over what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes other devices fine but had to finally plug in power to an outlet which got iRoku started but no idea how I got German!

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

I just want to fix the language problem can you tell me how to do that...if I need to disconnect and start over I will.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to select a different language...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.