Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku express setup, what is error code 014.12? ROKU Express.

Customer Question
Roku express setup, what...

Roku express setup, what is error code 014.12?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

ROKU Express.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

None, trying to set up and cannot connect to wireless network.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Get error code 014.12 after "waiting for connection"

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Error code 014.12 means that the Roku Express cannot connect to internet.

Try restarting your wireless router.

If that doesn't help, try resetting the Roku Express by pressing the small reset button on it.

Let me know if that works for you?

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

These suggestions did not work. Please refund the money, this was not acceptable.

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account or billing, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.

We can of course continue troubleshooting if you prefer.