Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot connect or pair roku streaming device. when I add…

Customer Question
Cannot connect or pair...

Cannot connect or pair roku streaming device. when I add password ***** wireless network connection fails

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yres roku screen comes up and automatically calls for me to identify network and enter password ***** whenever I do that connection fail to complete. then instruction calls for me to enter a MAC address which also fails.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It is a flash stick which is connected to hdmi port and also power outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nn thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Try resetting the Roku by pressing the small reset button on the side of it.

Also try restarting your wireless router in case a glitch is preventing new devices from connecting to it.

Let me know if that works?

Pete, Engineer