Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku works fine in hdmi2, but when i tried to play a dvd…

Customer Question
My roku works fine...

My roku works fine in hdmi2, but when i tried to play a dvd on hdmi1 (where it worked before), it cannot find the connection. Does Roku affect other hdmi ports?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Wifi is fine. The dvd player doesn't care about wifi....it's wired.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Why do you think this is a wifi issue?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the the dvd player worked before i plugged in roku. Now Roku is working on HDMI2, but dvd is not working on HDMI1

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV and hold old is it?