Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku account. I have contracted with Silver star…

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku account. I have contracted with Silver star communications to receive their roku service. They tell me to " get on my computer, log into my account (?) and start the instructions where it says: Click on "Hi (our name)" And follow the insructions after that"

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I have Roku 2XD and Roku 2HD

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

9Oh. I receive Roku stuff like Netflix, etc. But i am trying to enter loggin to myRoku account as insgtructed and click on "Hi(my name)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to set up my account and follow the instructions that Silver Star Communications emailed me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Are you trying to add a channel to your ROKU? I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish

You are trying to add a channel?

I don't want to phone call

You are trying to add a channel?

i am trying to establish silver stars package using roku and follow their email instructions to loggin int to my roku account and where it say "Hi (your name) I can then follow the instructions

You can sign in here: https://my.roku.com/signin