Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cant remember fair point password can't connect to network.

Customer Question
Cant remember fair point...

Cant remember fair point password *****'t connect to network

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I have fair point Wifi, plus wifi on ohone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Nopeit says choose network does that mean I'm ready

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 6 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what are the devices(Like computer or smartphone) connected to the fairpoint network? The reason why I am asking is we can retrieve the password ***** that device and we can go ahead connect all your WiFi devices to the network.