Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

This I my 4th time asking for help! My Netflix is not

Customer Question
Ok this I my...

Ok this I my 4th time asking for help! My Netflix is not working in bedroom but working in living room! Getting angry cause no help! I know I’m not so smart with this but I pay for it and need help!! Please help me!!

Technician's Assistant: What device are you trying to connect?

Hi please help me

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 4TH?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have unplugged 5 times for 60 seconds

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to no it takes me time to find all the codes! Sorry

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris