Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need roku stick extension. S/n a7176Lo88776. Again, I’m

Customer Question
Need roku stick extension. ...

Need roku stick extension.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

S/n a7176Lo88776

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Again, I’m trying to order the flex extension for the roku stick.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The site keeps telling me the s/n is not valid

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I don’t have a question.
I need a free Roku stick hdmi extension.
I don’t think I’m in the correct site and I’m
sure not going to accept a $35 fee for a $39 Roku stick. I’ll decline the charge