Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

None of my channels can connect. updated with a new Roku…

Customer Question
None of my channels...

None of my channels can connect. updated with a new Roku stick this afternoon.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio -maybe three years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv channels are working.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Hasn't been an issue with Vizio. the issue appears to be the new Roku stick. can't get any of the channels with he Roku to work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Been downloading them all afternoon after we put the new stick in.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.