Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I don't want to set it on a computerv ut it tells me to put…

Customer Question
I don't want to...

I don't want to set it on a computerv ut it tells me to put in codes im only on tv

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Activate roku using web browser on a computeror mobile device 3 steps

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

To the tv with an hmdi cable

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.