Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The Roku on Netflix keeps reloading movie while it's

Customer Question
Second opinion] the Roku...

Second opinion] the Roku on Netflix keeps reloading movie while it's playing.also

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I don't see a model number, but it's a small plug in connector for back of tv with a small hand held remote

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.