Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to use a different credit card, as the one I used…

Customer Question
I need to use...

I need to use a different credit card, as the one I used 9-10 days ago is not the one I need use. I have a new updated account

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku Express is the unit.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I am wandering if I signed out of the account, as when I spoke with rep two days ago he stated he did not really see any issues with the account. Please advise

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, can you check the account to see if there are any issues with it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Roku Customer service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
that would be great to continue. I am wandering if I am logged out of the account? Yes, also as I am using Hulu for the live channels, and if I need to speak with them, please provide their contact info. Thank You
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Ok, thanks

You're welcome