Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On our comp, we have step 1 2 with code ZZJM we t know where…

Customer Question
On our comp, we...

On our comp, we have step 1 2 with code ZZJM we don t know where to put it

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Step 2 we need to put the code in ZZJM

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.