Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I forgot my ruko pin. Ruku. I forgot my Roku pin

Customer Question
I forgot...

I forgot my ruko pin

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Ruku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I forgot my Roku pin

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: AnswersByEric, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Customer Service

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.
I forget my roku pin number

Good morning!

That is not a problem, I will give you the steps you need to take in order to change/reset your PIN on the Roku. My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

• Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  • If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account. (If you forgot your Roku account password, click here)
  • Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  • Choose your PIN preference from the choices.
  • Select Save Changes

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,