Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ROKU TV CONNECTED to the internet. Is it possible…

Customer Question
I have a ROKU...

I have a ROKU TV CONNECTED to the internet. Is it possible to use the tv to display network drive content?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

LE-50GV350-D3

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. We purchased this device within the last month.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

Recently moved into an apt where internet service is available. Just want to know how to access the internet from this device.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Yes, you can do this using the Roku Media Player app.

Here is the guide to setting it up:

https://support.roku.com/en-gb/article/208754908-how-to-use-roku-media-player-to-play-your-videos-music-and-photos

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------