Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't connect to Netflix. Error code 016.. Called Netflix.

Customer Question
Can't connect to Netflix...

Can't connect to Netflix. Error code 016

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Rogers

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Called Netflix. They suggete to get in touch with RAKU. I have a purple Raku stick.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea what they need.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I want help.
How long I have to wait for getting back to me. So far you have done nothing for me and I paid $5 for the privilege.

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-**** to explain the charges

I understand that I will have to pay more. But lets start the conservation.
please get back to me.

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?