Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I recover my PIN number to add channels to my Roku?

Customer Question
How do I recover...

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Number one

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have gone to the channel I wish to add, gotten thru the password ***** and get to the screen where it asks for my PIN number- I thought I had it written down, but apparently not!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not really very computer savvy- help!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Unfortunately you can't "recover" it, but you can still easily change it, or just disable the need for a pin entirely. That is an optional account feature you can turn off if not wanted (such as if you aren't worried about kids making unauthorized purchases).

You do this from your roku account on your computer, here: https://my.roku.com/account/pin

Let me know if that works for you, please.

Merry Christmas,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.