Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to sinc my ipod classic and most of my music has…

Customer Question
Hi , I am...

Hi , I am trying to sinc my ipod classic and most of my music has an ! next to it saying cant locate item can you help

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Jut updated lasted version 2 weeks ao

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Do you mean to reboot the computer

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a pc not a mac am I in the wrong spot

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you have iTunes Match/Are all of your songs downloaded to your computer?

Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.