Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have three Roku premier 4ks in three different locations.

Customer Question
I have three Roku...

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

My new one accesses everything except the Roku Channel programs. I keep getting a message that I can’t access program. Why?.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It keeps saying try again and I do to no avail. I reset. I reboot everything and it still doesn’t work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I would like to have you test wifi connection speed and network. Please log onto internet using computer or tablet and search for internet connection speed. Choose one of the application and run it. Please report upload and download speed.
Also how many devices are on your house?
Download Speed is 40Mgs, Upload is around 20.
All other apps and programming are perfect.
I’m only running one device at a time.
An Apple TV in one room. No problems and the Roku in another room. Only one at a time.
Again there are no problems with anything except the Roku Channel.
Ok,
How many other devices are using the wifi router?
Just the two I mentioned
The Roku Settings show my speed as excellent
Ok let's to a full network reset for the roku and wifi
Power off the roku disconnect it from the tv and power. Then power off the router and disconnect its power adapter and let it sit for 3 minutes and the put it back starting with wifi router and then the roku and then try again.
I’ve already done that several times
With router and roku?
Ok can you perform a factory reset and start fresh as new roku set up.
I did that too
How far is your router from the roku?
How many walls or floors and walls?