Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm setting up my roku in the bedroom and a popup came up…

Customer Question
I'm setting up my...

I'm setting up my roku in the bedroom and a popup came up saying it couldn't find my wireless. But I don't know how to get rid of that popup

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I didn't have the right password ***** I changed it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

It's not on a smartphone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Can you try to disconnect the power off the roku and wait for 3 minutes and try again
Please let me know what is the model of the roku if the above does not fix