Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to connect my device to roku service and get…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect my device to roku service and get error code: 001 when i enter the code

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Streaming stick +

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have followed the instructions on the tv screen. when i get to the point where i get the code to enter, i enter the code and go through the steps on my computer. then i get the error code

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer,

You went through the set-up process, you entered your wifi password ***** then went on roku site to create an account?

I ended up doing a factory reset and everything worked. No need for any further help.

Great.

Thanks for using just answer. I will send a refund request