Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Just bought a Roku streaming stick and put my code in and…

Customer Question
Just bought a Roku...

Just bought a Roku streaming stick and put my code in and its says to choose my network

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Device # CU37A1105149

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I put in my code # C8:3A:6B:2F:94:C1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to know what to do next for it to work

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician