Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I seem to have everything set up in the Roku logo comes on…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have everything set up in the Roku logo comes on my TV but that's all then it just goes away and says signal not available or no signal

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

The light is blinking

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Is that the connection that looks like a power phone charger? I have a connected to an outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a connected to an outlet I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- Is it first time setting up Roku to this TV?

It Show the Roku logo and then the screen went blue and said no signal plus I cannot look in the back of my TV my eyes are bad and the lighting isn’t good

- Is it Roku box or stick?

It is a Samsung TV

OK - Have you tried to disconnect TV and Roku power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

No a stick I will try to turn everything off and wait 10 minutes

OK, please make sure to cut the power of both things for 10 minutes

Ok The Roko logo jumped up and down then stopped and came up with the no signal sign the control box is blinking also the little thing that sticks to the TV

OK, is there any other video source/ device hooked into HDMI input of TV and working fine?

No

Can you please try another video source such as DVD/Bluray player, a cable box etc into HDMI input of TV to verify the TV?

I can’t figure this out

OK, let me opt out to repost this question for other experts to assist you further

Thanks
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.