Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Nothing. I can't make it do anything. I just bought the

Customer Question
Nothing. I can't make...

Nothing. I can't make it do anything

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I just bought the piece of crap

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I've tried to hook up my blue ray player. I've tried to set up an account. nothing is working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to turn on my tv and turn on my blue ray player without having to do 1,000 steps that make no sense.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What is the model of the blue ray?