Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently had a problem with my telephone, the tech came…

Customer Question
I recently had a...

I recently had a problem with my telephone, the tech came out a changed a box (?). Now on my TV, I tried to go on to the netflix and I get ROKU floating on the screne. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

Where do I look for this?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

The computer!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have a moblie phne

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not want to pay for your help so will end our communication now. Thank you and Merry Christmas!