Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just started Roku service and only want Netflix but looks…

Customer Question
I just started Roku...

I just started Roku service and only want Netflix but looks like I am getting all channels added. How do I delete all other channels from y service?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes. I'm on my computer nw.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

I only want netflix. How do I verify that is all I'm being charged for?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.