Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to access an app on my TV through my Roku and it…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access an app on my TV through my Roku and it is asking for my pin (which I dont have/dont remember). Can it be reset?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I clicked the CBS app and signed up for an account but now the screen is asking for my Roku sign in (name, etc. and it recognized me) but now is asking for 4 digit pin and my usual numbers that I would use are not working.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Connected to the tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
is someone there????? i just paid to get my question answered and it is urgent
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - Technician, Technician replied 7 months ago
Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

1. Click on the website below:
    http://my.roku.com
  2. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
    - (If you forgot your Roku account password, you can use the option "Forgot password" at the above website first.)
  3. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  4. Enter a PIN number you want.
  5. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we can schedule a time. Thank you.