Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bought walmart portable onn model ona17av042 and put a dvd…

Customer Question
Bought walmart portable onn model...
Bought walmart portable onn model ona17av042 and put a dvd into it. It responds after loading with unknown disc? Can I fix this
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I guess. The disc I am using is new and of the type listed as usable for the dvd player. It is the disc as others work. All I get is unknown disc when I try to play it. Thoughts?
Ok. Thanks. What might be the problem?
Hello? You just charged me and I do not see the answer. Must be automated billing. Please respond.
Ok. I do not have the 26 answer. Please refund my money.