Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I assume I never set up pin with my roku device. Would like…

Customer Question
I assume I never...

I assume I never set up pin with my roku device. Would like 2 do that now.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Good question. Am not home now. The device is a couple of years old and I hooked it up 2 the tv.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

We'll my roku device has enabled me 2 watch many channels. The issue came up when I wanted 2 watch a movie and it asked 4 a pin. U know I am technologically challenged!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The only difficulty I have is when a movie I want 2 watch is on Roku or Amazon. A pin is asked 4. I am not home now so I don't know if that matters.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Are you able to login to your Roku account now through computer/ tab etc?

Did not go into my Roku account.
Should I try 2 go into account first? Can I set it there?

Yes, please go to your Roku account by clicking https://my.roku.com/signin link then click https://my.roku.com/index link to set your PIN code or turn Off PIN feature which is a safety to avoid unauthorized Roku channel addition/ subscription.

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.