Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku 2 - a few weeks ago we experience audio dropouts every…

Customer Question
Roku 2 - a...

Roku 2 - a few weeks ago we experience audio dropouts every 5 - 30 minutes

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Restart

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

All channels

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How long have you owned the Kindle for and has anything changed in the setup (new router, etc.)?

I do not own a Kindle. You are answering the wrong question
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.