Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

USB port will pwer. My current USB port will not power my…

Customer Question
USB port will pwer ...

USB port will pwer

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

My current USB port will not power my roku. how do you provided USB power supply and where do you find it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Went to lap computer and typed in following per instruction on ruku screen. "go ruku .com ,/lower power

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. install sufficient power so i can use ruko as i did befor today

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Try some other device on the USB port, first.

Also, are you connecting the Roku by a USB cable, or plugged directly into the USB port (I don't know what Roku device you are trying to get to work, please let me know, in Reply, and I will help you further...) ?

what is JA and media player
callme after 9;20am

Roku model JA ?

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

ok,continue withanswers

Is your Roku a Roku model JA, please ?

Is your Roku a Media Player box, like this one ? :

https://www.amazon.com/Roku-Streaming-Media-Player-2710R/dp/B00F5NB7JK

If 'yes', then is the USB cable you are using to connect it to USB, a New cable, or a used or old cable?