Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can I connect Onkyo cd player to a technic receiver?

Customer Question
Can I connect Onkyo...

Technician's Assistant: What Technics model do you have?

Receiver model is SA-G68

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SA-G68?

Onkyo cd player

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Yes, you can connect an Onkyo CD player to your Technics receiver. Simply run a set of RCA red and white cables from the CD player to the "CD Input" jacks on the back of the Technics and then select CD as the Input source. Let me know if you need anything further.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Was there something else you needed today?

Aric, Technician