Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Deion AVR-5308 attempted firmware update. Indicated 144

Customer Question
Deion AVR-5308 attempted firmware...

Deion AVR-5308 attempted firmware update. Indicated 144 minutes so I went to bed. Evidently update failed. Now nothing works. I did On/Off-Standard-THX reset, but no help there.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your AVR-5308?

About 10 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

On/Off-Standard-THX buttons reset

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What update method did you attempt?

You will need to try downloading the latest firmware release from the Denon website and loading it manually onto the receiver:

https://usa.denon.com/us/downloads/productupdates

Let me know if that works?

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------