Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku 4 player hooked up to my TV and HDMI High

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku 4 player hooked up to my TV and HDMI High speed switch -got it in May, 2016- used it only for a few times - and now it is out of action - called you help desk - what do I replace it with?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

It is from May, 2016 bought it from you all

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

What happens now is that I have just called and spent time with your Help desk - they are the ones after diagnosis from their side that the device seems to be defective - which is strange - since I did not use it that much - the ROKU logo goes on but turns off after 5 to 6 seconds and goes blank the roku light is on - we have tried to re-set it but to no avail

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I was told to get a new device is that true?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.