Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My sony blueray player UBP-X800 does not play audio on dvd…

Customer Question
My sony blueray player...

My sony blueray player UBP-X800 does not play audio on dvd but it does on blue ray

Technician's Assistant: What is your Sony connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Yes everything is connected, i put a blue ray and audio and video is working when i switched to dvd no audio is playing

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I just bought it 3 weeks ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
How many DVDs have you tried
Is your bluray player connected to the internet?
Is firmware up to date?