Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

My sony blueray player UBP-X800 does not play audio on dvd…

Customer Question
My sony blueray player...

My sony blueray player UBP-X800 does not play audio on dvd but it does on blue ray

Technician's Assistant: What is your Sony connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Yes everything is connected, i put a blue ray and audio and video is working when i switched to dvd no audio is playing

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I just bought it 3 weeks ago

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 1 month ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
How many DVDs have you tried
Is your bluray player connected to the internet?
Is firmware up to date?
Louie, Technician