Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have accoun player unstable reception would stick improve…

Customer Question
Have accoun player unstable...

Have accoun player unstable reception would stick improve reception????

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

3 months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Mostly sports reception

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no tyvm
cancel request thank you very much