Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sc ptx5 unusual connector to my xm antenna - suddenly

Customer Question
Sc ptx5 unusual connector...

Sc ptx5 unusual connector to my xm antenna - suddenly stopped working - I know because I have the same set-up in the basement - when switched the good one works the other doesn't

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your PTX5?

Over 5 years I suspect - probably seven

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

When I switched them it proved that the connection was at fault

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I 'd like to purchase multiple connectors if I can

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.