Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot access Net Flix from Roku Streaming Styick. Several…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Cannot access Net...
Second opinion] Cannot access Net Flix from Roku Streaming StyickJA: When were you last able to use your Flix?Customer: Several Weeks agoJA: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?Customer: NoJA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: Do Not have a smart phone
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.