Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

L need a Panasonic boombox RX-DT680 DT610 owner manual. On a…

Customer Question
Please l need a...

Please l need a Panasonic boombox RX-DT680 DT610 owner manual

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

*****

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

On the Panasonic app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Okay thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.