Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My email has changed from and is now Now I can't find the…

Customer Question
My email has changed...

My email has changed from***@******.*** and is now***@******.*** Now I can't find the password ***** can't get on Britbox My phone is(###) ###-####please help straiten me out with my new new email because the old one doesn't work and I'll need a new password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my phone do you need that as well as my laptop?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Just email it please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope that is all I need. Thank you Expert

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your Gmail account because you forgot the password ***** your account so in this we can try to reset the password ***** your gmail account i a initiating the process to reset your password ***** let me know the last password ***** remember using with this Google Account?